Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What-I-Made Wednesday

Putting my wishlist on hold for now. I don't want to get too greedy! So instead, I'm sharing a few things I've made recently. These were all for the wedding, last Saturday.

Green Birdy Brooch (like the ones in my shop!)

I made it for Rosie to wear on her shirt because it came with a small stain near the lapel.
She always loves to "put a bird on it" anyway.

A+A tree bark embroidery
This was one of my gifts to the newlyweds


Lovebirds embroidery
My other gift for the couple. It includes the date of the wedding
plus the words "i do" :)



What have you made lately? Feel free to leave a link to show me!

P.S. Have you caught some of my latest posts?

4 comments:

  1. adorable! I know another couple with A+A!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color green in that first brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bark embroidery - cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails