Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Link Love

It's been a while since I've shared some fun links :)

{LOL Crochet Pattern by TGLDdoll}

I just found about this hilarious site, last night. Twaggies (also on Twitter) takes real tweets and turns them into comics. Seriously -- you must check it out!

I've mentioned Catalog Living on here before...but now there's something even better! "Unhappy Hipster" finds some amazing photos from design catalogs and add some great captions! {found via How About Orange}

Still using a point and shoot camera? Try this online SLR simulator to learn how the different settings will affect your photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails