Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Birthday {bug miscellany}

{via}

It's Kelli's bday today! She's so old! (like, 10 years YOUNGER than me)

Let's all wish her a happy birthday!

I'm super excited about her presents because I made a couple of them. I can't show you yet (she hasn't opened them) but I'll be posting a tutorial next week so you can make your own!

Do you know who Kelli aka {bug miscellany} is?

If not, how about you help me give her a special treat?!

Go follow her blog!

Or "like" her on Facebook!

Or find her on Tumblr

And be sure to visit her Etsy shop to check out all her cute items! You can "like" her shop on Facebook via the Etsy button. Or you can also add her to your faves :)




Yay, Kelli!
*~* Happy Birthday! *~*

2 comments:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails