Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up: Part 1

This was the first gorgeous weekend we've had this year! Two days in a row of sunshine and warm weather. And I have a lovely sunburn to show for it.

My niece, the boypiece and I went berry picking. We picked fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and rhubarb.


It was a lot of sun and a lot of fun.



We also went to a petting zoo.


When we finally got home, we made pies: Strawberry + Rhubarb and Mixed Berry



We also made fresh raspberry jam! It is delicious!


After also making some berry tarts, we had barely put a dent in our fruit pile!
{before & after}

Can you tell the difference?

2 comments:

  1. wow! what a productive and fun weekend...and how i wish i had some of those beautiful berries right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful looking weekend. i just love the colors in your photos too.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails