Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up: Part 2

On Sunday, we went to the beach!

My niece, the boypiece and I took Ui the diva dog down to the river.

The weather was fabulous! So perfect! We brought our innertubes so we could float on the river a bit.

We also were smart enough to bring our own umbrellas! There were no shady spots on the sand. For the first few hours, we were the only ones on the beach!


I'm so glad we got out and enjoyed the first real days of summer in Seattle

{our private spot}

{our gorgeous view}
On Monday morning, I woke up to rain showers and lightning storms. Yuck!

How was your weekend?


P.S. Check out the rest of the pics from our weekend in Part 1 of the wrap-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails