Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I Made Wednesday

I'm sure you've all seen the gorgeous drink umbrella wreath being pinned around on Pinterest.

It looked so gorgeous, I decided to try to make one for myself :)

I used a mini-wreath since I don't have a door to hang it on!

Here's what I did:

Have you tried making one of these, yet?
If so, I'd love to see your version!


  1. sorry about the blurry text! If you click each section, the pic will be full size and the text won't be so messed up :( I need a better program!

  2. cute idea. I might consider making one for the Fall.

  3. I think doing just a couple contrasting colors of umbrellas would be pretty cool, too :)


Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails