Friday, August 26, 2011

Diptych Project | Reflections

This is the fourth installment of my collaborative diptych project with Ana of Erban.

I've absolutely enjoyed myself!!  I hope you've all enjoyed the photos!

This week's theme is Reflections


I love the contrast of the two photos -- one cloudy day; one sunny day

My favorite part of Ana's photo (top) is the splash of color added by the flower petals.

I took my photo yesterday afternoon from the courtyard of my new office building. Even with all the negatives of being overwhelmed and nothing working like it should, it's great to have a beautiful place to walk and take a few deep breaths. :)

4 comments:

  1. yay.. i really loved it. :D it was quite difficult at times...i found myself really thinking hard. hah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're blog is awesome...lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFoxAugust 27, 2011 at 7:09 PM

    thanks, ladies! :)

    haha Ana! It was a lot of fun! I'm so glad we did it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails