Friday, August 5, 2011

Diptych Project | Wanderlust

I've recently teamed up with the lovely and talented Ana over at Erban to work on a photo project. Since we're both taking part in the August Break, I thought it'd be fun for us to combine some of our efforts.

So we are doing a weekly diptych! We'll have a new photo theme posted at the end of each week.

Our first theme is Wanderlust

Ana's photo of her cute pooch is the on top. She looks like she's longing to go somewhere fun!

My photo, on the bottom, is of one of my miniature people. She's packed and ready to go wherever the road leads her :)


Be sure to visit Erban and let Ana know if you love her pic...and her pooch!

2 comments:

  1. Yay. :) That mini-lady is too awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of the August Break. Sounds like bliss. Cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails