Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Big Changes in the Near Future?

September represents change;  in the temperature and in the seasons.

That being said, I'm thinking it's also time for a big change to Little Gray Fox.

I'm considering changing my shop name to Little Gray Wolf.

Because if I ever develop a fan base, I'd want them to have a cool nickname like, "The Wolf Pack" and not something stupid like, "The Beliebers". {Yeah, I'm talking to YOU, cougar moms!}







And the "Fox Cubs" doesn't sound so badass.

Something to ponder...

3 comments:

  1. awww. but the fox is so much more YOU.. crafty, snarky & cool..followers could be the Vixens.. thats pretty badass..
    & group of foxes is scientifically a "skulk", "troop" or "earth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Neoma said it all! Besides, you could refer to this place as your den. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of leaning toward fox...but I guess that's the passive-agressive side!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails