Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Still Hiding Out

Just when I thought things were getting a little easier...work is still killing me. :(

So I'm hiding out.


{Ui hides}
 Spending my free time crafting some pretty decorations for my new office.

I'm hoping that pretty things on the walls will take away some of that misery during the 9-5 hours!

The weather has turned chilly and wet. So I'm wearing my warm and cozy socks again.


{fuzzy rainbow}
 And trying to keep my spirits up with some fun nail polish designs.

{polka dots}

What's new in your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails