Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Taking a Mental Vacation

First of all, let me just say that I absolutely appreciate every one of my blog readers. You guys have been fantastic with your comments and support! The fact that you're still hanging around reading my blog still amazes me!

My regular job has been affecting me greatly, recently. There is so much added stress on me and things that should work are failing. So the pressure and frustration has been taking a serious toll on my emotions and my energy.

My poor Etsy shops have been neglected since May!

I haven't been able to read or comment on the blogs I love to follow.

{spider string lights}

So because of this, I'm taking a mental vacation. I still have to work M-F, 8-5p, so I can't take a real vacation! But I wanted to let you all know that I don't want to posion my blog posts with my miserable attitude of late.

So I may post random bits throughout the next couple of months; whenever I can find some time. But it won't be as regular as I'm used to.

I hope you all bear with me and stick around. I promise I'm not leaving my blog for good! :)

Thanks so much for understanding :)

xoxo
Tsuki


3 comments:

  1. we all need a break now and then.....come back refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, well good luck at the work stuff! Taking a break every so often is so great for relieving stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! We all need a break sometimes! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails