Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I Made Wednesday | Ribbon Flower

For those of you who caught my post yesterday, don't worry, I was just being facetious. ;) I won't be changing my name anytime soon! But I did have fun making the graphic!

This edition of WIMW includes my own take on a Pinterest find. I love this cute little tinfoil and ribbon flower.


So I made my own but then added some felt to make a larger flower. 

{ribbon, tinfoil, felt}

{fold tinfoil and wrap in ribbon. sew a seam on one side}

{cut leaves from felt. roll ribbon/tinfoil into a rosette}

{sew each leaf onto the rosette using embroidery floss}


I finished mine off with some hot glue and a magnet. But you could easily turn it into a brooch.

{add your choice of backing - magnet/pin, etc}


Have you made anything that you've pinned recently?

1 comment:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails