Monday, October 17, 2011

Foggy Weekend Fun

With the recent change in the weather, we've been experiencing some incredibly foggy mornings. It definitely sucks for driving, especially before the sun comes up.

But the boypiece and I headed out early Saturday morning to enjoy the positive side of fog, beautifully haunting views. With the farms full of pumpkins and corn and scarecrows, it was a perfect time to drive around and get some shots.

Here are a couple of my faves from our quick trip -- right down the hill from my house!



This Wednesday I'll be announcing my next super huge giveaway! It's going to have a lot of prizes up for grabs. So be sure to check back in and enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails