Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Costumes

I haven't dressed up for Halloween for a couple of years. But this year I was itching to try the Lichtenstein costume all over Pinterest.

So I convinced the boypiece to dress up this year.


He chose to be Edward from Twilight. He's never read the books or watched the movies (I'm not a fan, myself). But he's been told he looks like him sometimes.

So on Saturday, we did some last-minute Halloween shopping where I found my entire outfit at a thrift store. He already had all the clothes in his own closet, so he only needed the makeup. It took over an hour for me to finish my makeup; it's not as easy as it looks on the packaging! Then we went to a neighborhood bar for a low-key night of karaoke.



And we won the 1st place couples prize! It was a lot of fun!

Ui also got to dress up and go to a doggy Halloween party. Isn't she so cute in her bumblebee costume?


Did you or will you dress up this year? What costumes did you see that really impressed you?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you two look super amazing and congrats on the 1st place prize. Also, Ui is so cute! Love love love her bumblebee costume:) Happy Tuesday, darling. Muah

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails