Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I've been Pinned!


It was so fun to log onto Pinterest this weekend and see one of my projects being pinned. :) I don't know why, but I felt proud. And it was one of my favorite things to make...although I made it three years ago!


At the time when I'd made it, the "52 Things I Love About You" books were just starting to get around. I had seen two versions before I made mine. Both versions used playing cards as the cover but had printed cardstock for each page. So I decided to put the text and photos onto the playing cards.

Since then, there have been several different versions made. Mine was the first to use "like" instead of "love" because it was very early on in the our relationship.

Although, to date, we still don't use that other 4-letter word ;)

It's a shame I didn't take better pics of it back then. Maybe it's time for an update!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had seen this earlier at Craftster! I just tried this, literally 2 days ago, with Mod Podge and it was a disaster - ugly curled pages etc... A glue stick would have been a better choice :) Also, love the simplicity and images of your card book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Pinterest! Congrats on being pinned. =) I joined Pinterest quite awhile ago, but it's just now becoming a new addiction for me...LOL
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its definitely addicting! I always check it before I go to bed :)

    Bummer about the mod podge mess! I'm not usually one for using glue sticks, but it was definitely cleaner!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails