Thursday, October 20, 2011

Spooky Nails!

Well I must be following too many blogs! I saw a video on how to make "bloody fingernails" the other day. I'm pretty sure I even commented on it. And now I've spent the last 40 minutes browsing my google reader to try to find it again so I could credit that blog post.

But I can't find it :(

So if you posted the video on how to make these nails, or you know who did, please let me know!

Anyway, I couldn't resist trying it! It looks WAY better in person! And they're so fun! Whaddya think?




P.S.**Don't forget to enter my Super Huge GIVEAWAY!!** Entries accepted until Sunday night! Open to international residents, too! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Creepy, yet perfect for Hallooween! And then after the holiday you could always try it with different colours.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails