Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Favorite Etsy Shops - The Little Fox

I've added a new fave to my ever-growing list of Etsy shops to love!

The Little Fox not only has gorgeous artwork but she also has fantastic customer service!


I recently ordered a couple of pendants from her...all the way over in the UK...and I just received them!

They are stunning!

And look at the time she takes to package the whole shebang! It's so adorable!


I love it when an Etsy seller cares enough about every detail! 

Here are listing photos of the pendants I purchased. Aren't they gorgeous?!

Circus Bear


Alice in Wonderland
 P.S. Did I mention she sent me a PDF coloring book of some of her designs? So adorable!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic shop! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails