Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Light

Keeping it simple with just a couple of more pics from our quick getaway.

lighthouse field

Work has been non-stop these days. No lunch breaks. No days off. 12-hour workdays. 

My gym visits dwindled down from 4 x per week to once a month (if I'm lucky)

my little hummingbird friend

It's a lot of stress. So I like to think back to the time we had down by the water; just relaxing. 

Even though it was quick, it helps me remember there's more to life than just the 9-5p. (or 8-8p)

One day it'll be back to a respectable and manageable workload...right?

dilapidated dock @ sunrise

Have a fabulous weekend!

P.S. Happy Veteran's Day and a huge thanks to all of our service men and women (my sis included)

P.P.S. Happy 11/11/11 whoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails