Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Who Are You?

I have a real struggle each morning. I just can't drag myself out of bed.

I am definitely NOT a morning person!

By the same token, I have trouble staying up late at night.

Therefore, I have decided, I am an afternoon person! Those are the hours in which I function the best -- I'm at the top of my game!

But as I slowly crawled out of the elevator in my office building on Monday morning, my senses came alive!

The bright lights and smell of fresh pine greeted me and I instantly became a morning person!

I love this time of year!




Are you a morning person? Or maybe a night owl?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What a wonderful way to be greeted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting up early and getting lots done ib the morning, the problem is that I love lying in bed even more... I just can't win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. humm i totally switch around - i guess i just like when i'm up to be UP AND GOING NON STOP .. but in between lazy ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oddly enough, I always seem to get up early on the weekend with no problem. It must be a mental thing when I have to wake up early to go to work!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails