Monday, November 7, 2011

Yummy Treats!

I've been wanting to try a recipe for baked apple chips. So while we were on our weekend getaway (remember this post?) we gave it a shot.



We used fresh apples picked from the tree outside!

You simply peel, core and slice the apples (we used 3 of them)


Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F

Mix 2 T sugar with 3 tsp cinnamon (I like LOTS of cinnamon)

Place the apple slices in a single layer onto a cookie sheet and spray with canola oil

Sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture evenly over the apple slices

Bake in the oven for 2 hours until crisp


We ate ours with ice cream and they were fabulous!

1 comment:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails