Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Enjoying My Stay-cation!

I haven't had a full week off from work in over three years. It's really quite sad! I've taken quick weekend trips, or at most, a 4-day weekend.

But 10 days in a row? UNHEARD OF!!

Until now! I've forced myself to use some of my vacation time because, frankly, I really deserved it! I'm still trying to find a good local place to get a massage so I can really spoil myself!

Over the next couple of days I'll be taking care of stuff I can't do during my normal work week. Dentist tomorrow; auto repair shop on Friday. So much fun :)

The rest of my time has been spent working on some new crafts and tutorials (did you catch this blog post?) that I'll be posting soon.

I've also been nice and lazy. The mutts made that easy to do...Katie snores so loud!!!




And since I was home all day, I decided to cook dinner for the boypiece! That's something I really never do! I found all the recipes on Pinterest! I made honey-soy glazed Steelhead, baked potato slices and braised zucchini with tomatoes. It was pretty darned delicious :)


I also spent a little time on some new nail polish designs. Ha! The confetti cupcake nails might just be my favorite ;)


How's your week treating you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails