Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday DIY: Pretty Pinterest Tutorials

Taking a quick break from my tutorial posts to share these fabulous projects found via Pinterest.

 
1. Simple wet-felted wool garland tutorial by WhipperBerry as posted by According To Kelly 
2. This awesome Ninja by The Cheese Theif
3. Tissue paper tree by Spunky Junky
4. Yarn wrapped tree tutorial by One Pearl Button
5. Clay bird ornament tutorial by Jessica Jane 
6. Snowy Scene ornaments from BHG.com

So many fabulous projects; so little time!

What crafty things are you working on right now?

2 comments:

  1. Those trees are SO cute!!! I might have to make those as a gift this year =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the yarn ones. They are so cute and simple!

      Delete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails