Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday DIY: Simple Yarn Ornament Tutorial

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be posting some quick and simple DIY posts for Xmas decorations and last-minute gifts!

This post features a tip of what you can do with your leftover yarn from making these yarn poms!


I kept my leftover yarn in ziplock baggies till I could figure out what to do with them.
It seemed like such a waste to just toss it!

You can do this with any leftover supplies.
Think beads, ribbon, fabric scraps, etc.

Just pick up some plastic or glass ball ornaments from your local craft shop.


Pop off the metal tops and fill to your desired effect 
(I like mine packed full!)


And voila! A fancy new ornament from your leftovers!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I like the clear fillable ornaments. I've done projects with children swirling paint inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I tend to go a little crazy with the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails