Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Can't Tear Myself Away!

I'm spending a lot of time playing with my fabulous new Wacom tablet. I haven't even downloaded the programs that came with it, yet! I imagine that will suck up even MORE of my free time!

It's so much fun, though! I'm making lots of little doodles and silly photo edits.


So if you don't see me around here for a few days, this is the most likely culprit: Bamboo Create

Yeah. You could say I'm addicted!

For those of you who went from mouse to pen + tablet --  how long did it take you to get used to the control? I feel like I'm learning to walk all over again!!

1 comment:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails