Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Little Goth Fox

And now for something completely different than what you might normally see on my blog! I am not "Goth" by any means. I wear colorful clothing and listen to pop music (along with other styles). I do not dabble in the dark arts or have a passion for the macabre.


I do, however, find beauty in something that some might think unusual. I like photographing and visiting cemeteries. Is that crazy? I'm not sure how it all got started. But I do remember visiting the cemetery and mausoleum near my old neighborhood when I was about 11 years old.


It's not something I do often. Nor do I consider it a hobby. I just think the old stone and the green moss can be so beautiful. I like reading the dates on the tombstones and wondering what may have brought them to their final resting place.


Luckily, the boypiece seems to enjoy it, too. So at least I'm not alone!

1 comment:

  1. The moss really is beautiful. It makes the photos look magical.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails