Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

More Holiday DIY on the way!

It was a busy and crafty weekend at my house! My niece is in town from college for about a month. So I took her out to my very first encaustic wax collage class.

I gotta say - it was pretty fantastic!!

I've been wanting to try it for a while so I'm glad I finally went! It's such a messy craft!!! But it's a lot of fun. Here's a bad photo of my first project...ice cream cone from maps and chinese newspaper articles!


I was also busy working on some Holiday DIY tutorials. Just waiting for the glue to dry so I can take some "after" photos. Expect a new tutorial tomorrow and over the next few days!

How was your weekend? Did you finish your holiday shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails