Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My "Bah Humbug" Moment

Actually, I guess I have two of them.

I had planned on photographing and posting my latest tutorial last night. But I was a little distracted with researching security systems and trying to play policewoman.

The other night, while we were decorating the tree, these cuties were dressing up and playing around, completely oblivious to what was going on just outside our door.


Someone broke into my mom's car and quickly took whatever they could grab. Luckily, it wasn't much. But it's never a good feeling knowing that someone is taking advantage of your vulnerability. :(

So flash forward to last night when the boypiece and I head to the store to check out security systems for future crimes upon our home.

As we're leaving the store, I notice a suspicious looking dude by the bicycles for sale. Instantly I know he's trying to steal them. Sure enough, I see the whole thing go down. I know it's only one bike and the store is insured for stuff like this, but I don't think people should be allowed to get away with it just because it's easy. So the boypiece runs in to alert security (who doesn't seem to care) while I follow the guy and let him know his scheme didn't go unnoticed. He flees and we leave. And someone ends up with a shiny new bike courtesy of the five-finger discount. (It looked a little something like this)



So Bah Humbug to those dirtbags out there! Even though I know you're out there making people worry or feel unsafe, you still won't ruin my holidays! In fact, I'm listening to my xmas tunes right now!

And tonight, I plan to take those photos and share something pretty with you tomorrow. :) 

Are you in the holiday spirit or feeling a little Scrooged?

1 comment:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails