Saturday, December 31, 2011

So Long, Farewell 2011

2011 was quite a year! My day job went from being super slow and fearing layoffs to being so busy, everyone wanted to quit! My niece graduated high school, left our little nest and went off to college. I joined a gym, hired a trainer, and worked out like a mad woman. That lasted about 4 months. Now I'm lucky to get to the gym once a week! Hoping to change that in 2012!  And...

I turned 37 - YIKES! 


The boypiece left his rat-hole and moved in with us...he's still living here and we haven't killed each other yet!



I opened up a 2nd Etsy shop to feature my photography. In 2012, I plan to change the shop over to a new name and really focus on getting it off the ground.



I poked fun at the expense of a celebrity in melt-down mode. The mini-books I have left still make me giggle!


I took full advantage of the nice weather while it lasted. And it didn't last very long! This involved a lot of:










I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. At least you're getting to the gym once a week! That's better than most people :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha yeah that's true. Just a stark contrast to 6 months ago! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails