Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Welcome Back!

Hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend if you were celebrating :)

I really enjoyed having an extra day off to sleep in and do practically nothing all day!

My niece got me a gift card to petsmart so I took Katie in to get a winter cut and clean. I'd never gone there before, so I was a little surprised when I saw BOWS IN HER HAIR!! She's such a tomboy. But it looked adorable!



I also got a Wacom tablet for Xmas! It took me hours to get it all set up since my laptop is so old. But I finally got it working late last night. I did a practice drawing to get a feel of it.
It's a bit weird at first and will definitely take a lot of practice to get used to. But I can't wait till I get better at it so I can offer up some inexpensive PDF embroidry patterns in my shop! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails