Thursday, December 29, 2011

Xmas in Instagram

We had a lot of fun last weekend. The boypiece, the niece and I went to the local botanical gardens for their gorgeous floral lights. I can't imagine all the work that went into making the light sculptures! Some of the displays were so huge, it felt like we were standing in the middle of a blacklight poster!





Our fuzzy tree had a lovely pile o'presents. I just love the look of the white fluffy tree with the blown glass ornaments -- it's so Marilyn Monroe!


Katie got a big old fake turkey leg bone in her stocking! She was so happy and ignored us for hours while she gnawed on it.



Each year, I make the boypiece a new hat with some crazy characters on it. Last year was George Bush & Kanye West as BFFs. This year -- it's Dwight Schrute! He loved it! It was very last-minute so I didn't quite complete it. I'll be adding some of his famous quotes later on :)


Hope you all had a fabulous holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Where are you with all the lights? Is that in Seattle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosalie- that's at the Bellevue botanical gardens in the east side of 405. It's called the garden d'lights I think. Only 5 bucks to get in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your Dwight Schrute! Amazing craftiness :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails