Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fun in the Snow | Sculptures

So yeah...the snow. It's a little crazy! But the boypiece and I took full advantage of the fluffy stuff on Sunday.


We think the typical snowman is boring.

So we went a little crazy. 

He made an igloo! I made a penguin, an Eskimo and his catch of the day!





We added some food coloring to a spray bottle of water to get the pretty colors!


Just as we were adding the finishing touches, it started to slowly melt. Luckily, I took some photos before the colors started to run ;)


Next time, we're gonna go bigger. He's talking statue-of-liberty-big. We'll see ...

Of course, the snow is still in full force in my neck of the woods. They're forecasting 10-16" inches by tomorrow. Whee!

3 comments:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails