Monday, January 9, 2012

I May Have Jumped The Gun

I kinda dove head-first into the new GCL plan over the weekend. The boypiece and I took a bike ride down into the valley behind my neighborhood. It's full of farmland and livestock and pretty mountain views.


It's also full of winding roads with no shoulders, no street lights and no other way back except STRAIGHT UP!


The ride definitely was a struggle in a few different spots. I had used my asthma inhaler about 15 minutes before we took off. But my lungs were still burning on the last uphill mile.

It was rough. My legs were jello by the time I got home.

But it was a great day for it. Cool weather; light sprinkle of rain; slightly overcast -- perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails