Friday, January 13, 2012

Not Quite Myself These Days

{via cateanevski on etsy}
I've been fighting a constant migraine for 5 days now. Monday through Friday. Yuck. It's not work stress, though. It can't be. I'm no more stressed than normal.

I blame this odd pain in my jaw and my uncomfortable pillow.

My normal remedies aren't kicking in. (I've dealt with migraines all my life so I have a lot of "fixes")

So tonight, I'm going to get a head/neck/shoulder massage for 50 minutes. I'm splurging as a last-ditch effort to not have a miserable weekend!

I'm also rushing to the Relax Your Back store to splurge on a special pillow. (I can't believe how much it costs for a piece of FOAM!!)



If this doesn't work, I'm out of options. So cross your fingers for me! And I hope we all have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I get frequent migraines too and they leave me totally useless and non functioning. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails