Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Pay It Forward In 2012

Last year I participated in the bloggers Pay It Forward. Unfortunately, not everybody who signed up actually contacted me back with their shipping address, so I was unable to complete it :(

This year I'm going to try something a little different:


12 months; 12th year in the new millennium

For the first 12 people who comment below, I will send you something handmade (one per month of 2012). If you want to continue to pay it forward, you can repost this on your own blog or facebook page to give to your first 12.

I realize that 12 seems like a lot. But I plan to space it out and ship one package/gift per month, in the order of the comments.

If you'd like to be one of my "twelve", please post in the comments below. And be sure to post your email so I can follow up for your shipping address!

It's as simple as that!
Pin It


Happy New Year!

P.S. I will gladly ship to Canada and the UK :)

17 comments:

  1. I would loooove to be one of your twelve people!

    I am going to take this moment to say, I love your blog, and your style! :D You are soooo cute! ^_^

    Happy New Year!!

    Kirsty
    Kirstylawer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog and I would love to be one of the twelve.
    Happy New Year!
    Sarah
    sarah.geminimom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that is just lovely.

    janesaysshop@hotmail.com

    Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Count me in!

    littleshopofellesee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea! I would love to be one of your 12! :)

    emilysweeney@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be honoured to be a part of this! Can't wait to start my own Pay It Forward for 2012! Thank you! :)

    janella234@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be one of your 12 as well! I don't know if you're willing to ship to the UK, though. Let me know if you are. :)

    titchystitches(at)gmail(dot)com

    What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFoxJanuary 3, 2012 at 6:06 AM

    So glad you are all interested! @bria- I will ship to the uk- no problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. I just discovered you through an awesome friend of mine. This is great! I feel lucky :)
    Radiantoutlook@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of this! Thanks so much for this~

    ambitiouslove@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am I the 12th person? =)

    jolynda8p at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. one comment was from me and one was a dupe, so Jolynda8p is actually # 11


    One more opening left! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this idea! I would love to be your #12 :) kd0284[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous! Everyone who signed up can expect an email from me by Friday :)

    If you didn't get on the list, don't worry. I have great plans for giving all year long. And don't forget you can always pass it along and pay it forward on your own blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this idea! I'm going to participate on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails