Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 365 | Week 3

I gotta say that doing the 365 photo project is much easier this year. Instead of trying to blog a photo daily, I'm able to keep up with the weekly catch-up post :) I'm always taking pics each day, it's getting them uploaded that I don't always have time for!



1. Our snow sculptures
2. New stuff for my shop
3. Witness to an fender-bender
4. Measuring the snowfall
5. Quiet time at the snowy pond
6. One of my favorite headbands from TheaStarr on Etsy
7. A hot pup too lazy to get water!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh that new thing for you shop is ADORABLE!!! Bummer about seeing a fender bender, but at least you weren't in it!

    hehe cute pup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..I love that snowy photo and your pup is the cutest! happy Monday, darling.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails