Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 365 | Week 1

Last year, I tried doing the 365 photo project and didn't make it very far. I had kept daily uploads on my photography blog. It just wasn't very convenient since I don't always log on to my computer each night.

This year, I'm trying it again with the Project365 iphone app. I figure I'll try to blog them just once a week so as not to spam your blog reader platforms!

Here's my first week, so far-so good with keeping up. Crossing my fingers that I'll make it through the entire year!


1. Goobye snow day; hello bedtime!
2. Spring Winter cleaning
3. Mini dino
4. Winter sunrise
5. Reading in bed
6. Chocolate wine
7. Nest in the brush

Are you posting a 365 project? Or perhaps the 52 weeks project? Let me know in the comments below so I can follow along!

6 comments:

  1. I'm not doing a 365 project, but I'm doing a Photo-a-Day Challenge for the month of January. I post everyday on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/69995219@N05/ or weekly on my blog: littleshopofellesee.blogspot.com

    I'm having fun so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to do one over at iphone-ography.adriennerose.me, I would love for you to check it out. I just realized that I totally forgot to take my pic for today! Uggghhhh Hate when that happens! I even set a reminder on my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I'm trying to do a photo-a-day project for 2012, and like you, posting them once a week on my blog:
    http://the-moss-garden.blogspot.com/

    I'm still getting the hang of instagram though, I really admire your photos, especially the bottom pair! Look forward to seeing more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's definitely a struggle! Sometimes I get into bed ready to sleep and realize I still need to take my shot of the day (hence, the kindle shot)! i'm kinda worried about losing it all when I upgrade my iphone later this year..hmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm forwarding my project365 instagram posts over to liztakesphotos.tumblr.com! so far i haven't forgotten, although i don't feel i've really captured the best image of each day. i'm sure i'll be more aware of it as the year goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing the Project 365 as well via iPhone, but I didn't think about posting it on my blog. Duh! I posted on my blog the other day for the first time in over a year! I'm hoping this year I can get the hang of this blogging stuff. I really want to thrive with it. I enjoy reading your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails