Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Are You Up For The Challenge?

Here's my entry for the challenge!



Here's what I used:


Color combo = Tangerine and dark Turquoise (although these pics don't show true color well)
Materials = canvas + paper + paint chip cards
Crafty Trends = "put a bird on it" + ombre
Patterns = map page + color block
Extras = button + twig
The anchor on the front of the boat is a red button that I painted turquoise. The paint chip cards were cut into the flocks of birds (which are ombre colors). The map pages are the sails and of course the twig is the ship's mast. I used scrapbook paper for the actual ship. And of course, the backgrounds is acrylic paint on canvas



ps. Check out my latest nail art...Birds on wires! (if you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails