Thursday, February 9, 2012

Meet the Little Gray Fox

I've finally created a little mascot for my shop. I've been planning to do this for some time now. (ahh, procrastination)  I painted a plastic fox figurine from the hobby store to look similar to my Little Gray Fox logo. And now he'll be featured next to my items in my shop!

{little painted fox}
{photo setup}
{little fox in action}
{shoot in progress}

And here's what the completed listing photos look like:


I'm so excited about the new look for my Etsy shop! Now I just have to retake all my listing photos! But just for the first slot...it's too much work to replace all 5 pic slots for each listing!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails