Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pay It Forward | Reminder

If you were one of the lucky 12 who commented on my Pay It Forward 2012 post, you should have received an email from me.


If you haven't received my email, please let me know ASAP!  If you recieved the email but haven't had time to respond, this is just a reminder to add it to your to-do list :)

Two of the 12 packages have already been sent! There are still a few people who haven't responded with their mailing address and info. Don't miss out on your goodies!

If you didn't get a chance to sign up, never fear! I have a couple of giveaways coming up very soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails