Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello, Monday!

This Monday is more like my Sunday :) I took a few random days off throughout the year and this just happens to be one of them.

We went up to Orcas island to watch our dear friend perform in a play. It was a quick visit but a lot of fun. And it's always so relaxing to visit the islands, even if only for one night!

Sunday was lazy as we got home late in the afternoon. Today, I plan to keep busy with updating my Etsy shops, shooting some DIY tutorials for the blog and visiting the new local Hobby Lobby store! *squee!*

In preparing to order some new prints for the LittleFotoFox shop, I found some old pics on my computer. These were taken in Seattle a few years ago when the boypiece and I were walking around. We watched these guys standing around looking puzzled for quite a while. I wonder if they ever figured it out...


How was your weekend? Got any great plans for the week ahead?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails