Friday, March 16, 2012

Otter Luv

Remember last summer when I posted pics of the adorable otters at the Seattle Aquarium? 


Well, last weekend I took a trip to Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium down in Tacoma and saw this little guy:


And all this otter luv has inspired my latest treasury - of Otters on Etsy :)


Aren't they adorable? Do you love otters?
Speaking of adorable...check out this little Arctic Fox!
He came sneaking out of his den after the rain/snow downpour.
He sat there for 10 minutes just soaking up the sun!

4 comments:

  1. oh he IS pretty! i've never seen an artic fox before.

    ottersssssss! well, you know i loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those otter items are so cute! Makes me want to make an otter painting now!!

    That fox is so beautiful!!

    http://raspberryh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Point Defiance Zoo! Aw, makes me miss home. Cute little critters. I love otters too. They remind me of a Christmas movie we've watched since I was little...Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And such great finds on Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails