Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Project 365 | Week 11

Ha! Judging by the photos, it was a chilly week! Nights dropped down to the low 30s and we did get some snow showers...more to come over the next few days! (Happy, Spring!)


1. Draw Something - Paris!
2. Cranking up the electric blanket
3. A bit o'green for St Paddy's

4. Blue orchids
5. Cranking up the heat AGAIN!
6. Tastes like chicken
7. Who, me?

It was a bit of a lazy week, except for the pre-Spring cleaning of the kitchen and nights at the gym! How was your week?

P.S. There are 2 days left to enter my latest giveaway! Have you entered?

4 comments:

  1. I love those photos and your nails look so cool:) Btw: your dog totally melts my heart- cutie! Muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least it's sunny today!

    love your french drawring.:)

    (haha another great capcha "iatemeb" i don't know what meb is, but odds are good that i ate it.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah that dog is cute and she KNOWS it. the little fatty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. The nails remind me of the slime on old Nickelodeon.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails