Sunday, March 25, 2012

Project 365 | Week 12

We are finally having a gorgeous, sunny weekend in Western WA! I'm so excited the sun has returned. And the temps are close to 60f! Amazing =P Yesterday, I went down to Fremont (a Seattle neighborhood) and visited some local shops. Today, I'm dragging the boypiece down with me for the Fremont Sunday market. There'll be lots of tasty treats, quirky people and hopefully some cool crafty finds :) I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

1// pumped up kicks
2// abondoned
3// take 'er easy

4// arrows on display
5// we're in ur fridge kleening ur messes
6// fremont rocket in springtime
7// rise 'n' shine, katie-dog

1 comment:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails