Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shall We Play A Game?

I've found yet another way to distract myself from getting anything done around here! There's a game in the iPhone store called "Draw Something" by OMGPop and it's my newest addiction! I have the paid version, but there is also a free version if you want to just try it out.

Draw Something is a charades/Pictionary type of game that you can play against your Facebook friends, phone contacts or even random people. You don't even have to be a good artist to do well.


And it's just so cute and fun!

If you have the app, go ahead and find me with the user name: LittleGrayFox and let's play a game!

Here are a few of my fabulous drawings...


Already have the app? Do you absolutely love it? I spend all my time trying to get more coins so I can add even more colors! =P I'm such a dork!

6 comments:

  1. Oh goodness. I'm the worst drawer ever. I'd be the worst at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're drawings are so good! I'm so off to download the full version... I'll add you on mine :) I'm sure my name is just Abigail S...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! it's so fun!

    Diana - I've seen people who can barely draw a stick figure still be able to play ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered this last night, and I'm already hooked! I'll add you. I'm shooboo - don't ask lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm obsessed now thanks to you. it's ...problematic.

    can i just say that the elton john drawing is my FAVORITE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'm a currently obsessed with this game.

    www.flourishandfancy.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails