Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Catching Up

It's been a crazy week. I haven't had time to work on my latest tutorials, but I hope to have at least one Easter DIY up on Saturday! Until then, check out my two quick DIY posts from last week.

On Friday, we finally got the go-ahead to pack up our desks to be moved over the weekend. I'm finally working closer to home in a new office. It's tiny and has it's quirks, but my commute was cut in half! I can't complain about that! My desk area is much smaller, but I was still able to give it my personal touch with decorations.


What's really awesome is what I found next door at the mini-mart. In the deli case at the front counter holds no meats or cheeses. Instead, it is stocked with condoms, air guns, money clips, boxers and wife beater tank tops. I'm set for life!



Last week, I also received some awesome news that Better Homes & Gardens wanted to feature my Dandelion Pouf embroidery in their October edition! They will be featuring my pattern and a how-to so you can make it yourself! Naturally, that meant this weekend was spent trying to type up a step-by-step and making a sample hoop to send out. I'm super excited about this feature and I can't wait to share it with all of you!


I also received my latest Moo Card delivery! I'm so excited for these new business cards because I've combined both of my Etsy shops onto one card! Plus, Moo cards now come with rounded corners!


 It wasn't all work and no play, this weekend. I did find some down time and relaxed with the doggies.


I hope to be back to blogging as usual, next week, once things get a bit more settled around the new office. Hope you're enjoying your week!

4 comments:

  1. Love your dandelion embroidery! So cute! And those MOO cards are awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm so in love with the MOO cards :)

      Delete
  2. Haha that's too funny about the mini-mart! Seems like something I'd see here in Oakland. Also congrats on the BHG feature!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails