Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Playing WIth TTV

I picked up this fun little Anscoflex II at a local antique shop. Isn't it cute? TTV (through the viewfinder) photos are made by taking a picture with one camera through the viewfinder of another. I love the ease of fake TTV apps like Instagram & Hipstamatic, but I really love the look of true TTV

Do you TTV?

my Anscoflex II


see Katie sleeping in the distance?


Speaking of fake TTV, you can now follow my Instagram feed online, via Webbygram! Check the sidebar for the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails