Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

So Many Changes; So Little Time...To Blog

There's just too much to explain right now. And I haven't had the time or energy..or right frame of mind for blogging lately. I will get back to it soon with plenty of fun updates and goodies. It's just a bit of whirlwind right now, and not all in a good way. So I promise to be back soon.

Besides, absence makes the heart grow fonder...right? (just not in the blogging world!)

Hope you're all doing well!


Ui misses her momma

new cubicle - fun decor


3 comments:

  1. Take your time...we'll all be waiting patiently for you. :) Anyway, I got the package you sent...thank you so much! I love my little photo. Can't wait to get a frame for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shot.. and been there. I have not updated mine since September.... I went back to the world of cubicles and corporate ;;;**%%

    Funny life just keeps happening! whether we want it to or not. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany CutburthMay 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM

    OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Will you please come decorate my cubicle!!!! LOVE IT!!! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails