Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Update: Fake boobs, pasties, and hooker heels

We had a pretty jam-packed weekend! The boypiece and I played in the sun, cooked some fabulous food, kicked our own butts at the gym, did some spring cleaning, and lots of fun stuff.

But the best part was when we went to the "Studio Warming Bacon Eating Party at the Cave of Unicorns and Rainbows"

My friend, Kathy, maker of bacon people and WhatDoBaconDo.com, was hosting a party filled with tasty bacon treats and "make your own bacon people" crafts. You may remember my little bacon person that went to hunt for vampires in Forks, WA a couple years ago.

I also had a couple of photoshoots with the bacon team, once for their Etsy store and again for their charity calendar. So you could say I'm a big fan of the bacon people.

I decided to make a belly-dancer-bacon lady, complete with castanets and a gold thong bikini (under her see-through sarong). She's quite voluptuous with her fake boobs and pasties. She kinda of tumbles out of her top! Of course, the final touch was adding her hooker heels! Mmmm, bacon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails