Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You Spin Me Right Round

Sooo the big news in Seattle, this week, is the latest construction on the waterfront.

They're putting up a ginormous ferris wheel!

{source}
At 200 feet high, it's projected to be completed by the beginning of this summer! I can't wait to go down and check it out, snap a few pics. But I'm pretty sure I won't go on it more than once. It'll be a nice tourist trap, though.

It does remind me that summer carnival season is just around the corner! Do you love carnival rides?

1 comment:

  1. Oh being on a Ferris wheel actually kind of scares me, but I absolutely love looking at them. They possess an unsurpassed charm. I do enjoy other carnival rides though, such as the scrambler!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails