Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

The New Gang

The gang is all here. New additions to the house are my grandma's two Shitzu boy dogs. The older one, "Little Bit" is about 7 years old.




The little guy, "Pup" is a rescue dog and under 2 years old.



It's quite the change for Katie and Ui who have never really been friends, nor enemies. Ui is just very territorial and never liked it when Katie moved in. But now she's found an ally in Katie since the boy dogs have arrived and marked their new territory!


For the most part, it's not too bad. Some rules changed, like Ui is no longer allowed on the furniture since the Shitzus can't be up there. And the little pup likes to steal all the toys.

Pup also doesn't have very good manners, yet, as he's still young and untrained. He plays a little rough and doesn't know when to quit. Last night, Katie learned that lesson first-hand. I'm sure I overreacted because she's my baby (even at 13 years) and she's never had a flesh wound. But that little dog will soon be learning some manners! Not only because I don't want Katie getting hurt again, but I'd hate for her to actually "fight back" with such a little dog and have him be worse off!


Needless to say, there's not much peace and quiet around here these days ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails